For the 4th year running, Heart-Links will be brightening up the sometimes dreary month of February with Share the Love, our free-admission fundraiser dedicated to the amazing work our partners in Peru do to improve the lives of the most impoverished and vulnerable in their communities.
This year Heart-Links will be celebrating 25 years of walking in solidarity with the people in northern Peru. We very much hope you will join us.
Featuring a silent auction, Flamenco del Sur, Shout Sister Choir, food and refreshments and a cash bar, it’s a great way to spend a chilly Thursday night.
WHERE: Innovation Works, 201 King Street
WHEN: Thursday, February 6, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. (doors open 6:30)
Thanks to the generosity of many individuals and local businesses, we’ve got some amazing treats up for grabs in our silent auction:
- $100 gift certificate from Carmina de Young, designer of Canadian-made sustainable fashion
- 2 tickets to Grow at the Grand Theatre
- 3-month gift certificate to Movati Athletic
- tickets to Amy Helm and tickets to Enter the Haggis at Aeolian Hall
- 1-month membership (and gym bag) at GoodLife Fitness
- 2 tickets to any Huron County Playhouse production of the 2020 season
- bowling for 6 at Palasad
RSVP on Facebook (or email email@example.com or call 226-884-2845).